Places To Visit In India With Friends
Manali, a high altitude town in Himachal Pradesh, is situated on the banks of the Beas River. It is famous for its picturesque mountains that attract a lot of young crowd.
In Manali, you can enjoy skiing in Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. Or do some backpacking in the hill station.
- Things to do: Paragliding, rappelling, trekking, wildlife spotting in the Great Himalayan National Park, river rafting, zorbing, quad biking
Rishikesh is a city in Uttarakhand beside the River Ganges, which is considered to be a holy river. You and your friends can have a great river rafting experience in Rishikesh, along with river side camping and bonfires.
- Things to do: River rafting, riverside camping, bungee jumping, flying fox
3. Chadar Trek
One of the best and most thrilling experiences that Ladakh has on offer is the Chadar Trek. The trek route is over a 100 kilometres long and takes many days.
This is a once in a lifetime experience, and what better way to experience it than with people you love.
4. Andaman and Nicobar
With a group of 572 islands, Andamans is a dream destination for everyone. The waters of Andaman have a lot to offer, from beautiful coral reefs to exotic fish, submerged boats, kaleidoscopic ocean life and much more.
Experience the peace and calm of the ocean as you explore its beautiful life within when you go diving here.
- Things To Do: Scuba diving, snorkeling, jet skiing, parasailing, boating, trekking.
5. Pangong Lake
THIS Lake, situated at a height of 4350 metres in the Himalayas, is one of the biggest tourist attractions in Ladakh.
This spot is a favourite for budding photographers and the backdrop makes for fantastic group pictures with your best buddies. Don’t visit during the winter as the lake will be frozen. You and your friends can also enjoy bird watching as several species of migratory birds visit this lake.
- Things To Do: Scooty ride near Pangong, ATV ride and camel safari in Nubra, river rafting in Zanskar
6. Mount Abu
Mount Abu, situated on a high rocky plateau in the Aravalli Range, is a hill station in Rajasthan.
Famous tourist attractions are Nakki Lake, Guru Shikhar, Dilwara Temple and Achalgarh Fort. At Mount Abu, you and your pals can participate in adventure sports such as trekking and rock climbing. This is a great place for camping in the forest as well.
- Things To Do: Rock climbing, helicopter rides, camping, trekking, boating.
- Things To Do: Watersports, fishing, nightlife, dolphin tours, cruising, island hopping, long walks, Flyboarding
IT, also known as ‘mini-goa’, has some of the best beaches, often less crowded when compared to Goa. It is well known for its sprawling, gorgeous beaches, with crystal clear waters, swaying coconut trees and pristine sands.
- Things To Do: Beach trekking, watersports, shopping, yoga, camping with bonfire, Ayurvedic massages, village tours.
Hampi is a temple town located amidst the ruins of Vijayanagara, Karnataka.
Hampi is a treat to explore with near and dear ones, visiting the temples, ancient ruins and enjoying the hippie culture made popular by the visitors from around the world who visit this laid back holiday spot.
- Things To Do: Rowing coracles, biking, bathing with elephants, cliff jumping, scaling paddy fields
Pondicherry, fondly referred to as ‘Pondy’, has a lot to offer groups of friends. Explore the beautiful town filled with French influences in architecture and food. You get to see awesome colonial buildings, churches, temples, and statues.
There are also amazing beaches here. Pondy is famous for its delicious food, especially authentic French cuisine.
- Things To Do: Scuba diving, boating, water sports, sunbathing, bicycle tours, explore the nightlife, visit the Auroville Village.